Members of the general public of all ages and talents are invited to contribute art installations at Beals Preserve beginning on June 8th, after the juried exhibition opening reception. Those interested in participating are encouraged to attend one of our site walk events or visit Beals Preserve on your own. Beals Preserve Map.
To participate, please complete the following form. We reserve the right to remove any installation that does not adhere to the following guidelines:
- This is a Leave No Trace exhibit; from installation to dismantling, nature must be left intact and all materials brought to the site must be removed at the end of the show.
- By installing work in the Preserve, artists acknowledge Southborough Open Land Foundation assumes no liability for artwork on the property during the exhibition.
- No public installation should be placed so as to block a trail or in any way restrict access to Beals Preserve.
- Artists must agree to the exhibition terms below in order for their work to be installed in Beals Preserve. Work placed without agreeing to the terms will be removed.
- Please contact Catherine Weber, firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.