Call for Poetry Open
Catherine Weber and the Southborough Open Land Foundation are pleased to invite you to visit Beals Preserve, where you will find art installations from local and regional artists. Experience the art and then respond to it in a poem. The top 25 poems submitted will be published in the third edition of Art on The Trails, due out in September 2021.
How it works:
- Visit Beals Preserve, see the installations, and be inspired by their work. Use this map as a guide to the art.
- If you can not visit the Preserve, you can also view videos by the artists our our Instagram account (www.instagram.com/artonthetrails)
- Free guided walks will be offered through the month of July.
- Write ekphrastic poetry, which is written specifically about or inspired by the installations in this exhibition.
- Poetry Submissions will be accepted from June 12 through August 8, 2021
The top 25 poems will be sent to our final judge, Tianli Kilpatrick, editor for the Worcester Review.
Learn more by visiting our call for art page.