Beginning in June, join us for a walk through Beals Preserve, where you will find art installations from local and regional artists. Experience the art and then respond to it in a poem. The top 25 poems submitted will be published in the third edition of Art on The Trails, due out in September 2021.
How it works:
- Visit Beals Preserve, see the installations, and be inspired by their work. Use this map as a guide to the art.
- If you can not visit the Preserve, you can also view videos by the artists our our Instagram account (www.instagram.com/artonthetrails)
- Free guided walks will be offered through the month of July.
- Write ekphrastic poetry, which is written specifically about or inspired by the installations in this exhibition.
- Poetry Submissions will be accepted from June 12 through August 8, 2021
The top 25 poems will be sent to our final judge, Tianli Kilpatrick, editor for the Worcester Review.